Thursday, September 2, 2010

Foreword: Prof. Mustafa's Message.

Dear Students,
It gives me immense pleasure to write the first post, which should be the preamble of this blog started by my beloved students of KIIT Law School. I was the founder Director of this Law School and during my term as the Director of the law school I found great potential in my students and it is due to my permanent bond with them that I encouraged them highly on the creation of this blog. I continue to visit their law school regularly to teach my students and they are always enthusiastic in things legal. This blog will help enhance legal knowledge by the process of sharing the legal thoughts that young students and the well- known professors and teachers of the law school encounter everyday during their journey through law.
It will allow everyone to be an important pillar of the legal superstructure. It will also encourage discussions and debates regarding contemporary legal issues and issues of public interest. This will also help people get an idea about the law as ignorance of it is cannot be excused. I am sure that my students will post actively on this blog and new ventures of like this taken by my active students will also prove them to be the part of one of the best law schools coming up in the country.
Faizan Mustafa

No comments:

Post a Comment